How To Check The Malicious Websites Or Contents With The Help Of Trend Micro?
With the evolution of the world, everything is becoming more powerful day by day even your attackers use more resources than your protection stuff. In the fast and running things, it is very hard to recognize the attackers from all of you. It is also looking same like you and provides you damage without letting you know. There is must invent recognizable techniques which identify malicious things from among you.
Trend Micro is the antivirus which protects your device from malware and malicious activities. It automatically detects and fixes the virus from your device in few seconds. The main function is to determine the malicious activities and protect your device in an effective way.
It provides you the techniques through which you can easily identify the malicious websites or you can also recognize the wrong link does not matter you are seeing on the social media site or anywhere else.
Steps To Enabling The Social Networking Security Feature Of Trend Micro
- Open your product from the main window
- Under the application, click on “Privacy” which is on the top bar menu.
- In the “social networking site”, select the “Configure” which is next to it.
- Get enable this features, click on “Ok’.
- Under any browser of your computer, click on “setting” icon.
- Under this, choose “Manage Add-Ons”.
- Enable all features which are under toolbars and extensions.
- In the grid icon, click on “add-ons”.
- Enable all the options which are under extensions.
- You can do this for all browsers.
- After once performed all steps you would now able to separate the malicious sites by yourself in an effective way.
If you want any help regarding this or you want to know more about this product then you can dial Trend Micro Support Ireland Number 1800-816-060, +353-766803285. It is a team of technical assistance which completely listen to your concern and solves out this problem in a very easy manner.